BAOASE VISITORS RULES
We kindly request that our guests abide by the resort’s house rules and policies so that everyone may have an enjoyable stay at Baoase Luxury Resort.
Upon check-in Baoase requests a deposit in terms of a credit card or cash, and a copy of the passport/ID of each guest staying at Baoase.
Check-in & Check-out
The check-in time is 04:00 PM and the check-out time is 12:00 PM. Guests who have checked out of their accommodations are welcome to stay within the resort premises for the rest of the day. Late check-outs can be booked prior to arrival at an additional cost with our reservations department (subject to availability) Late check-outs for in-house guests can only be confirmed on the day of check-out. If you would like a late checkout until 06:00 PM, we would charge the following amount: Villa = 300 USD, Beachfront Suite = 250 USD and Room / Honeymoon Suite = 200 USD / Standard = 200 USD. If you would like to check out after 06:00 PM, we are obliged to charge the amount of the entire night. If you would like a guaranteed late check-out prior to arrival, different charges apply.
Our housekeeping services your room/suite/villa completely every day and offer turndown service in the evening. If you do not wish to receive this service please use our ‘Do not disturb” sign. The environment is of great importance to Baoase, please only place the used towels in the laundry basket to be collected and replaced. Should you wish to have your beddings changed anytime during your stay, please inform the Front Office or place the dirty linen in the laundry basket. Turn off water faucets, lights, television, air-conditioner and any other electrical device after each use.
Outside food and/or beverages are not permitted in the resort, unless guests are staying in an accommodation with a fully equipped kitchen. Food and beverages brought into the resorts premises will be subject to corkage and/or cooking charges.
Restaurant & Bar Rules
- Guests are required to wear appropriate resort wear.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Alcoholic beverages are only served to guests 18 years or older.
Roomservice & Ice
The Room Service delivery fee is 10 USD per delivery and will be added to your order.
Accommodations that do not have a built-in ice machine in the refrigerator will be provided with a complimentary daily ice bucket. Additional ice can be ordered through Room Service and is subject to the Room Service delivery fee of 10 USD. Additional ice buckets may also be picked up at the bar.
All accommodations offer 220V European plugs and some accommodations also offer 110V US plugs. Electricity adapters and converters are available at the Front Office. Baoase cannot be held responsible for incorrect use of electricity plug for personal appliances.
Air Conditioning & Water
Every accommodation is equipped with air-conditioning. We kindly ask you to switch off the air-conditioning before you leave your room. Electricity and water are valuable goods in Curacao. We are also mindful of local water resources, so we kindly ask you to ensure your water taps are turned off. The Curaçao tap water is of good quality and safe to drink.
Smoking / Illegal Substances
Smoking is not allowed inside the accommodations. Ashtrays are provided on the respective porches and in areas where smoking is allowed. Use of drugs and/or alcohol abuse is strictly prohibited.
Swimming Pool Rules
- The main swimming pool is opened every day from 10:00 AM till 7:00 PM. (No lifeguard on duty)
- The use of the swimming pools is entirely at own risk.
- The main swimming pool is freely accessible to guests from the resort only.
- It is not allowed to swim and/or sunbathe topless and swimming with cotton shirts, shorts or any footwear is also not allowed.
- It is not allowed to dive/jump into the pools.
- All guests must be rinsed off before going in the pool. Walking or rinsing off feet or equipment in the swimming pool gutter is prohibited.
- Drinks, food and glassware are not permitted in the swimming pool area.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Pets / Wild Animals
Pets or service animals are not allowed on property. Please do not feed wild animals.
Guests are not allowed to shoot a film or take photos for a commercial purpose at the property of Baoase.
Between 10:30 PM to 7:00 AM, please keep the noise down. Respect your neighbor’s night rest. Excessive noise during daytime hours is also prohibited. Help us maintain the serenity and peacefulness of the resort. In addition, the use of community walkways to the beach, and use of the beach shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful so as not to disturb the other residents of the neighborhood and their guests in the enjoyment of their vacation and facilities of the resort. No private events or festivities are allowed in the accommodation nor public areas unless approved by Management.
Aggressive, unsociable and/or violent behavior is not tolerated. Guests are only allowed to walk on the designated walking path. It is not allowed to walk through the gardens or landscaping, nor entering gardens/accommodations which are not part of own accommodation. The cleanliness of accommodations and our area sets us apart from others. Make use of the trash bins provided specifically for food, and non-food items. Please use ashtrays and trash bins provided.
Outside visitors are allowed until 10:00 PM and need to be registered at the Security Office and Front Office of the resort. The resort allows a maximum of 4 outside visitors per accommodation. If outside visitors would like to make use of the resort’s facilities, such as the beach, beach chairs, snorkel and kayak gear, they must purchase a Beach Package.
Responsibility and Liability
- The customer is obliged to take good care of resort property and rented equipment and to protect them from damage, loss or theft. If any of the mentioned situations occur during your stay and/or the rental period, the customer will be charged for the full cost of repair materials and labor fees if equipment is repairable or the full cost of the damaged item(s). At the end of your rental period, our resort representative will determine the conditions of the rented materials. In case of loss or theft of the equipment, components or any other accessories, the resort will charge the customer the full cost of the missing item(s) at market price.
- Baoase Luxury Resort can never be held responsible for personal or material damages. All facilities are used at your own risk.
- The resort will not be responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of property by theft, wind or act of God. Effective immediately, as a condition of entering and/or staying at Baoase Luxury Resort, all visitors and guests must acknowledge the risks associated with COVID-19 or other world pandemics exposure. And assume all such risks. The resort and its respective owners, operators, employees, agents, and insurers shall not be liable for any injury, illness, losses or damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with COVID-19 or any other world pandemic exposure. A summary of the resort’s enhanced COVID-19 safety and prevention members can be found here on our website.
- The resort will not be responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of property by theft, wind or act of God. Baoase Luxury Resort is not liable for bodily injury or even deaths as a result of but not limited to: accidents caused by equipment with or without staff supervision; physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared; forces of nature; lack of or limited access to medical attention in remote locations; travel by car, boat, tricycle or other conveyance; consumption of alcoholic beverages; breakdown of equipment; and the adequacy of medical attention once provided.
Failure too comply with any policies, rules and guideline may result in your leaving the resort with NO refund and future reservations being cancelled.
Please use “common sense” while here and enjoy your stay!