Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please find our Terms & Conditions below. For more information or other questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Reservations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. DEPOSIT POLICY 2023
- For reservations between January 10th – December 17th, 2023: A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking. The balance of 50% is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- For Festive Season reservations from December 18th, 2023 to January 8th, 2024: A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking. The balance of 50% is due 90 days prior to arrival. Payment must be made with credit card of travelling guest, or by wire transfer.
- A 100% deposit is required to secure all two-night and three-night specials. Payment must be made with credit card of travelling guest, or by wire transfer.
CANCELLATION POLICY 2023 Due to our limited inventory, cancellations affect us significantly.
- For reservations between January 10th – December 17th, 2023: Cancellations up to 30 days prior to arrival: full refund. Cancellations between 30 and 21 days prior to arrival: 50% of all estimated charges will be forfeited. Cancellations 21 days or less to arrival: 100% of all estimated charges will be forfeited.
- For Festive Season reservations from December 18th, 2023 to January 8th, 2024: Cancellations up to 90 days prior to arrival: full refund. Cancellations between 90 and 45 days prior to arrival: 50% of all estimated charges will be forfeited. Cancellations 45 days or less to arrival: 100% of all estimated charges will be forfeited.
- All two-night and three-night specials are final and non-refundable.
Please note that the resort should be notified in writing of all cancellation or changes. In case of no-show or early check-out, 100% of all estimated charges will be charged. *Please note that our normal cancellation- and deposit policies will apply for all Master Villa reservations:
- A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking. The balance of 50% is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to arrival: full refund. Cancellations between 30 and 21 days prior to arrival: 50% of all estimated charges will be forfeited. Cancellations 21 days or less to arrival: 100% of all estimated charges will be forfeited.
Changes to reservation arrival and departure date(s) are subject to approval and written agreement between the parties. Changes within 30 days prior to arrival may incur a penalty (changes to Festive Season reservations within 45 days to arrival may incur a penalty).In proven case of Force Majeure, non-refundable reservations cancelled within cancellation period, will we awarded a non-refundable credit voucher valid for 12 month from original arrival date. Please be advised that testing positive prior to arrival does not fall under the Force Majeure clause.
Because we are a small family-owned property of only 23 accommodations located on Curaçao which has no last-minute walk-in business, cancellations affect us significantly as rooms cannot easily be resold. Please read our policy carefully. We advise contacting your insurance agent for travel insurance. COVID-19 We care about your well-being and that is why Baoase Luxury Resort has partnered with COVAC Global for the COVID-19 Evacuation & Repatriation Programme. Please find more information here.
A minimum stay of 3 nights is required, except for festive season when a minimum stay of 7 nights is required: Changes to reservations that do not meet the minimum stay may be refused. While we do our best to inform the guests of our policies, it is ultimately the guests’ responsibility to be aware of any minimum stay requirements of their reservation.
Check-in & Check-out
Our check-in time is 04:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 noon. Our team is at hand all times to facilitate special requests or arrange for baggage storage if required. Please contact our Front Office 24 hours in advance if you would like a late check-out or extend your stay (subject to availability and additional costs may apply).
By booking a stay at Baoase you have agreed to accept our Resort Rules. Please also read our Visitor Rules for more information for non-resort guests.
Restaurant Cancellation Policy
For restaurant reservations, the following cancellation policy applies:
- In case your reservation is subject to a pre-payment an invoice will be sent to you via email@example.com. Your reservation is only confirmed when the pre-payment is done.
- More than 72 hours in advance: Full Refund
- Between 72 hours and 24 hours in advance: 50% refund
- Less than 24 hours in advance: NO refund, 100% of the amount will be charged
For special group reservations with 10 guests or more and special events, our cancellation policy for events applies. Should the event be canceled, the following cancellation charges will be imposed:
- More than 90 days prior to the event date: 25% of minimum guaranteed revenue will be charged.
- Between 90 and 60 days prior to the event date: 50% of minimum guaranteed revenue will be charged.
- 60 days prior to the event date: 100% of minimum guaranteed revenue will be charged.
After signing the collaboration agreement by the undersigned contractual parties, all changes, additions, deletions or stipulations including corrective lining out by either the Resort or undersigned will not be considered agreed to, or binding to other, unless such modification has been initiated or otherwise approved in writing by the other. In the event that the collaborator does not adhere to the agreement, Baoase retains the right to charge the full amount for the bartered amount, to the credit card provided at check-in. Additionally, for every day that exposures that violates stipulations to the contractual party remain online, a daily fine of USD 500 will be charged.
What information do we collect? When making a reservation or requesting a quote from us, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. What do we use your information for? The information we collect from you may be used for internal statistical research or the following:
- Personalization of your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual
- Improvement of customer service: your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests, and support needs more
Modification to Our Services
We reserve the right at any time to modify, suspend, discontinue, or terminate our site and/or services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. We are not liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, discontinuation, or termination of our services.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Baoase, and while we strive to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website, you can be redirected to other websites which are not under the control of Baoase. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any link does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Baoase takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We may assign our rights and obligations under these terms, and upon such assignment, we shall be relieved of any further obligation hereunder. If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 5999 46 11 799. Effective Date: January 1, 2019