Curaçao has many international and cosmopolitan chefs with a large variety of restaurants serving different cuisines for you to explore. Though our Baoase Culinary Beach Restaurant is believed to be one of the best restaurants on the island for fine dining, we do recommend exploring the many amazing restaurants Curaçao has to offer. Therefore, we do not heavily encourage our guests to book an all-inclusive package. However, we do offer a modified all-inclusive package for our guests who wish to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at our Baoase Culinary Restaurant every day.
Price: USD 400 per person per day
Food & Beverages Inclusions
- Breakfast is always included in the rate.
- Lunch from 12:00PM to 04:00PM.
- Diner from 07:00PM to 10:00PM.
Beverages can be ordered from 12:00PM to 11:00PM. The following beverages are included in the package:
- Non-alcoholic: Soft drinks and juices.
- Beers: Heineken, Polar, and Amstel Bright.
- House wines: Red, white, rosé and sparkling.
- Liquor: Bombay Gin, Bacardi rum and Dewar’s whiskey.
Terms and conditions
- Beverages are served by glass. Bottle service will be charged individually.
- Meals and drinks outside of the standard periods will be charged per item to the guest folio.
- Minibars are included in the package and are filled once a day with the original stock. If additional orders are required during the day, a delivery fee will be charged.
- Room service is not included in the package and will be charged per item to the guest folio.
- With special restaurant events, such as Celebrity Chef Nights, Christmas dinner and New Year’s Eve, additional charges for dinner apply. The regular menu will not be available.