Curaçao’s immigration card goes digital
September 18, 2019
As one of the first Caribbean destinations the Curaçao Tourism Board has announced that starting October 1st, 2019 the immigration card with only be available online.
Going digital brings a vast amount of benefits
- A traveller will not need to fill in a physical immigration card.
- Airlines also have it easier due to not needing to purchase the paper immigration cards and so having no delivery constraints on their aircrafts.
- The Immigration Services will create seamless arrival processes.
- The information of every traveller visiting Curaçao will be available before embarking on their trip, which will lead to a constant update and increase in accuracy of data.
- To top it off, this paper-free approach will help create a greener environment!
Curaçao has gone digital! Fill out your Digital Immigration Card now for a smoother travel experience. Click here to begin.
Should you have any questions feel free to contact Ms. Christine Campagnard via email: ccampagnard@Curaçao.com
Let’s digitalize together!