CURACAO ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
July 1, 2020
WELCOME BACK TO CURAÇAO
We are very excited to welcome you back!
In connection to opening the borders to Western European countries, the Government of Curaçao has released the approved list of countries that are allowed entry into Curaçao as of June 29, 2020. The list of approved countries are divided into medium risk countries and low risk countries. With these first steps in place, we are sure that we will be able to welcome guests, friends and family from the USA and our South American neighboring countries soon.
Medium Risk Countries
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- The Netherlands
- Turks & Caicos
- United Kingdom
Low Risk Countries
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Cayman Islands
- St. Eustatius
- Saint Martin
- Saint Barthelemy
- Saint Kitts & Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
- British Virgin Islands
This list is subject to change depending on the situation of the country relating to the virus.
As communicated earlier this month, before entering Curaçao, the traveler must comply with certain conditions such as:
- The traveler must have done a PCR test max. 72 hours prior to their flight.
- The PCR test result must be negative in order to travel.
- The traveler must have the PCR test results printed when traveling.
- The airline will control the test results prior to boarding.
- The traveler must fill in a ‘Passenger Location Card’ (PLC) digitally before traveling.
- The traveler must have a copy of the PLC printed when traveling.
- The traveler must not have traveled to a high-risk country, and if they have, they must go into mandatory quarantine.
- The traveler must fill in and sign the form to the best of their ability and truthfully.
- The traveler must agree with all the stipulated conditions of the Government of Curaçao in order to travel to and enter Curaçao.
- The traveler must agree that all medical costs, quarantine costs and/or isolation will be at their own costs.
For more information about traveling to Curaçao, please visit curacao.com or watch the video below: